Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application For Recruitment

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:03 am

Nimmers

No grade forum noob
Level (including subclass) LvL77 Bounty Hunter (67) Ketra Captain badges to go! ( Currently in process of completeing 3rd class change and getting a new A grade blunt, Had my account hacked a few months back and just re-rolled a SK to play since i figured i had to start all over again why not try something fun, well SK bores the hell out of me, no one ever wants to party unless they're doing raids and they don't have their shit together and guess who dies. So decided to come back and get my BH her 3rd class change and finish getting the raids i need for my sub and try and get back into the game like i was back in C1-C4.

Previous Clans-Noctem-Theory Of Hate-InimicalSin-ArtofWaR-LegionOfDivinity-Immortals(MrSellit's clan)- TheVelvetVixens-TheSirens-PermaKarma-, Basicly I've been there, done that, seen it, bought it, broke it, and sold it.

Who told you to apply? GreyGooseVodka or Why are you applying? Applying looking for active PvP, Raid, Siege clan with players near my lvl.

How active are you? I Try to be on every night, but soemnights when it's been slow trying to get a pary i tend to try and get things around my house done.

How old are you? 19

Where do you live? Dolores Colorado

How much do you weight? 175 lbs. Not sure what that is in Kilo's...But then again i don't care.

How tall are you? like 5' 10"

Male/Female? MALE

Pics? A few not really in love with myself, i don't need pictures to remind me what i look like...trust me i know..xD

What are your goals in life? to Kill everything and everyone ><!!

What is the reason for human existence? Humans are a Plague on the Cosmos, We were created by the maker to bring death and devastation to everything we come in contact to. More or Less.

What is your favourite sex position? Doggie style. I like to take them from behind.

and ...how much cookies do u have? Enough for me now back off or i'll start takeing your toes as soveniers

Last edited by Nimmers on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 am

Rhiann

Stifler's mom
I have a question, why do all guys prefer doggie style as favorite sex position. Cause honestly, its the least exciting.

edit. maybe its only guys under hmm 20?

View user profile

3 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 am

Adair8

D grade
Rhiann, maybe none of these guys found a girl who is good on top, or better yet good at reverse cowgirl.
I like doggy too, but fuk boys switch it up some.

When were you on AOW? I was there in 2006 for about 3 months up until it finally split for good.

+1 if goose likes the guy. goose has good "taste" in men.
:O O yea, I said it.

View user profile

4 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:53 am

ektorgreat

C grade
Rhiann wrote:I have a question, why do all guys prefer doggie style as favorite sex position. Cause honestly, its the least exciting.

edit. maybe its only guys under hmm 20?
Hey im up for w/e u want, i don't have problem ! geek

View user profile

5 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 am

Nimmers

No grade forum noob
i was in AoW back when i was 30- 37 near the end of C2 I do believe

View user profile

6 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 am

Goose

D grade
I recognized the name from long time ago so told him to apply. dont know anything about it but hes American and 77 so +1 imo.

View user profile

7 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:06 am

DLE

No grade forum noob
+1

i partied with him a few times a while back

View user profile

8 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:53 am

LilMe

FORUM WHORE
Rhiann I like to explore new positions with my lover, you know... create our own favorities, specially tailored to our own sexual love. I dont think liking doggy has anything to do with age, it's probably just an "ass-man" thing. Anyways, as I said, you and I would explore our own favorite. Don't turn me down again plz.

View user profile

9 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Angar

S grade
Cute back off, you're still too young ffs.

10 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Maztyn

B grade
I always seem to get damaged with reverse cowgirl. My John Thomas doesn't like to bend that way when she leans too far forward. Normal cowgirl is much more angle-friendly and is very high on my things to do list. Then again, my ramburgler is extraordinarily large, so it might just be a rarity that most don't experience. Besides, I have a feeling that some of these doggy style fans have little man-openers. Not that there's anything wrong with it..

View user profile

11 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Kilsin

No grade forum noob
Ill do any position Very Happy You name it ill do it.

View user profile

12 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Rhiann

Stifler's mom
lol @ Ramburgler.

View user profile

13 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Goose

D grade
girl on top ftw! and yes lol @ maz, where ya been bud!?

View user profile

14 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Maztyn

B grade
I'm here every day! What do you think I do at lunch and at various breaks during the day. I was on vacation and got myself hooked on the Warhammer Beta testing gig, but still pop on L2 to try to get Maz noble every once in a while. I'm definitely turned into a Warhammer fanguy. In all honesty, L2 is ridiculous compared to Warhammer. If it weren't for all you fuckers that I've come to know and lust, I'd have deleted my L2 accounts eons ago.

View user profile

15 Re: Application For Recruitment on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah
Maztyn wrote:I always seem to get damaged with reverse cowgirl. My John Thomas doesn't like to bend that way when she leans too far forward. Normal cowgirl is much more angle-friendly and is very high on my things to do list. Then again, my ramburgler is extraordinarily large, so it might just be a rarity that most don't experience. Besides, I have a feeling that some of these doggy style fans have little man-openers. Not that there's anything wrong with it..

+1 reverse cowgirl isnt comfortable at all. and i think guys like doggie cuz of the view. u guys look pretty good from that angle. the vag can look pretty angry in certain positions, but that way gives it a good light

View user profile

16 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 am

LilMe

FORUM WHORE
It's 100% the view. But then again I like all positions, it's nice to view the female body from MOST angles. Then again there are certain girls that u would rather just not see any of at all. "Hey random girl I met at the bar in between my 8th and 9th double jack... let's spice things up and put the bag over MY head!" ... thus rendering me blind.

View user profile

17 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 am

Elizzybeth

D grade
"Then again there are certain girls that u would rather just not see any of at all. "Hey random girl I met at the bar in between my 8th and 9th double jack... let's spice things up and put the bag over MY head!" ... thus rendering me blind."

I.e. Coyote Ugly where you'd rather chew off your arm in the morning than wake them up??

View user profile

18 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:15 am

Lovebane

who lets women spend the night after u bring them home from the bar. i always told them to leave.

View user profile

19 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:45 am

Adair8

D grade
Here Here Bane!

I would rather leave after I get mine anyway. I love my bed I dont wanna sleep anywhere else.

and as for the view how is that better? arent most men breast oriented? would a scissor move work best? where the chick lays on her side, legs open and you straddle the lower leg all the while geting to see her breasticsesseses??

Maybe I only like that cuz it has to be shown in picture or something rather than described :/

View user profile

20 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:46 am

Adair8

D grade
And how the fuck did this get turned into a sex position rant rather than a recruitment post?

I hadnt started the game yet in C2 man, thats why I dont know you from AOW. I think I already said +1. not sure if I did or not!

View user profile

21 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 am

Nimmers

No grade forum noob
i'm kind of getting a kick just listening to you all rant and rave about your favorite sex positions , i really love the view though.

View user profile

22 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am

Lovebane

no, i dont think most guys like tits more than ass. maybe if they are 13 a guy would say they like tits more. or if ur maz, he has some obsession with tits i think

View user profile

23 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Maztyn

B grade
I'm sorry I can't help it. My name is Maz, and I'm a titoholic..

View user profile

24 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:42 pm

kalys

B grade
no kidding XD i wouldnt have guessed :p

View user profile

25 Re: Application For Recruitment on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Nimmers

No grade forum noob
kalys i love that signature it's so cute it's almost disgusting

View user profile

Sponsored content