Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
Ello i wanne join interimo if its possible
im a lvl 66 berserker
before i was in Co1 im from belgium
and not sure what u need to know more
im 21 y old and ehm
i hope i can join
kk thx bb peace

View user profile

2 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Creiden

avatar
D grade
pssst... fill out the full form ;D

and btw hey you!!!!! Smoke weeeeed!!!! hehe

View user profile

3 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
Creiden wrote:pssst... fill out the full form ;D

and btw hey you!!!!! Smoke weeeeed!!!! hehe
ello creiden Very Happy
maybe you should do a good word for me WINK WINK :p
wheres the full form Shocked ????
and im going for a smoke right now :p

View user profile

4 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Creiden

avatar
D grade
lol the full form is located at the top of this forum section... i think its labeled something like... to potential recruits... something like that lol Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
Creiden wrote:lol the full form is located at the top of this forum section... i think its labeled something like... to potential recruits... something like that lol Very Happy
ohoh lol i found it lol!
ok here goes
Level (including subclass)66
Previous Clans co1
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying?no one i like the interimo tag
How active are you? int he weekend always in the week only at evening

How old are you?21
Where do you live?belgium
How much do you weight?not sure i think 71
How tall are you?1.81
Male/Female? M
Pics?FER SURE msn me!
What are your goals in life?TO BE IN INTERIMO lol...
What is the reason for human existence?prolly to serve me i guess
What is your favourite sex position?the ones where i can lay down and do nothing

and ...how much cookies do u have?ALOT MORE THEN YOU YEZZ!

View user profile

6 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm

KS

avatar
Admin
Cl0udstrife wrote:
What is your favourite sex position?the ones where i can lay down and do nothing

how are you going to be active enough in a game, if you choose not to be active at a time when it might really matter. your priorities are messed up. even though my sig might suggest otherwise.


_________________
Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

7 Re: looking for clan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
KS wrote:
Cl0udstrife wrote:
What is your favourite sex position?the ones where i can lay down and do nothing

how are you going to be active enough in a game, if you choose not to be active at a time when it might really matter. your priorities are messed up. even though my sig might suggest otherwise.
that was a joke tho OLOLLOLO
and i have no trouble being at sieges or wars at certain times if its at night or whatever
i stil go to school thats why i cant be on in the daytime flower

View user profile

8 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 am

KS

avatar
Admin
I think you missed my point :s It was really more about making fun of you wanting to lay down and do nothing. I really don't care how much L2 you play tbh Very Happy


_________________
Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

9 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 am

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
KS wrote:I think you missed my point :s It was really more about making fun of you wanting to lay down and do nothing. I really don't care how much L2 you play tbh Very Happy
oh OOLOllol yea im a bit high atm still tho you should AXEPT ME AS 1 oF yu0
you will have no regrets i promise What a Face

and laying down is nice btw..

View user profile

10 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:29 am

Si-BR

avatar
Chifrudo
Hi, Cl0ud

View user profile

11 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 am

Rhiann

avatar
Stifler's mom
KS stop picking on the kids.

View user profile

12 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 am

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
ello everyone!

View user profile

13 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 am

oh gawd ive been fucking waiting so long for this now NO U FUCKING STUPID SHIT LOW LEVEL GTFO AND GO BACK TO AO1 carebear trash...

View user profile

14 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 am

Si-BR

avatar
Chifrudo
Dont worry, Cloud. Demoneyedcam fall down with his head when he was a little kid. Since this happen with him he have this kind of behavior. We just skip his comments Smile

View user profile

15 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 am

Angar

avatar
S grade
His reason for joining is that he likes the tag? It's ugly as hell, terrible... He has a hidden agenda!


_________________
View user profile

16 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:49 am

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
Angar wrote:His reason for joining is that he likes the tag? It's ugly as hell, terrible... He has a hidden agenda!
its ajoke tho
i liked interimo for a long time i always wanted to be in it
i know im still low lvl but dont worry i get s grade asap
and i want to pvp alot

View user profile

17 Re: looking for clan on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Jojje

avatar
B grade
FUCK ASS

View user profile

18 Re: looking for clan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 am

Trensharo

avatar
No grade forum noob
Demoneyedcam wrote:oh gawd ive been fucking waiting so long for this now NO U FUCKING STUPID SHIT LOW LEVEL GTFO AND GO BACK TO AO1 carebear trash...

Whoa!

View user profile

19 Re: looking for clan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Gimli

avatar
D grade
Hahaha Demon is actually very thankful , as u gave him the opportunity to write he's favorit sentence.

View user profile

20 Re: looking for clan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 pm

wayylander

avatar
No grade forum noob
i dont care about level tbh, all i care about is you dont QQ that u get kiled in pvp, u dont QQ that u cant get groups, u dont QQ for gear/mats etc.

if u can manage that and get on vent and talk shit when high , then +1. if not then what demon said ^^

View user profile

21 Re: looking for clan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

LvLmeUp

avatar
C grade
+1 for me

View user profile

22 Re: looking for clan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Si-BR

avatar
Chifrudo
i heard his class is usefull in raids Smile

View user profile

23 Re: looking for clan on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 am

rednef

avatar
D grade
smoking weed ??? alone????
pouf .............

View user profile

24 Re: looking for clan on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 am

Cl0udstrife

avatar
No grade forum noob
wayylander wrote:i dont care about level tbh, all i care about is you dont QQ that u get kiled in pvp, u dont QQ that u cant get groups, u dont QQ for gear/mats etc.

if u can manage that and get on vent and talk shit when high , then +1. if not then what demon said ^^
lol dont worry im not a crybaby that wont be a problem
and one of these days i get a new pc then i fix vent on it Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum