Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for joining interimo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:15 pm

Elewen

D grade
After seeing that screenshot i must take away my +1 !!!!

------ 111111111 !!!!!

View user profile

27 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:54 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
what can i say ... You have the power of word and you can misname me "bot" sorry guys ... but i play 3 weeks in devviane i am legit and i don't accept to call me bot! I have fight with you in war at exping places and i have die for -4%:/ but i do it cause i realy like it !!!

View user profile

28 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 pm

ektorgreat

C grade
Did u talk to rinoa or ladyd when u saw em? or did they talk to u when they saw u?

View user profile

29 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:38 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
I don't talk to rinoa when i saw him. He stayed 2-3 min (ss) me and gone! ge don;t talk to me:/

View user profile

30 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:15 pm

Rinoa14

*Cookie Girl*
all i said ekt was "lol;o" no1 answerd
PS:u playing 3 weeks and u are 71 ? anyway gl.

View user profile

31 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:23 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
If you see that at the begging of the post i was inactive about 5-6 monthis at 68 lvl ...!

View user profile

32 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Angar

S grade
If they were watching you for even 3 minutes, why didn't they see you seed?

Were you in group with them, botting or not?

33 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
I was not in the group , and i was,'t boting this is the end i only seeding man
If you want to believe it ,Do it . if not plz keep your opinions for you and not say to the puplic CAUSE I NEVER being in bot party:/ What other word can i say:/ you wrong if you believe that i was botting imo

View user profile

34 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:41 pm

Macaber

D grade
Larethien i cant say i know for sure you are botting. I know someone who is extremely legit that seeded off mobs bots were killing. However he was also extremely careful about it. Even when i EXP i try to say something to everyone that walked by. IMO our reputation as a legit clan are more important. I dont see how we can take a chance on a CHANCE that someone is legit. There is enough evidence to place a doubt, and with that said i have no choice but to change to -1. Good luck.

View user profile

35 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:59 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
thank you very much man you talked logic i respect your opion but in no chance i do not accept to call me bot cause i never was ... I DON't know how it works:/

View user profile

36 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Ingwena

Larethien wrote:I was not in the group , and i was,'t boting this is the end i only seeding man
If you want to believe it ,Do it . if not plz keep your opinions for you and not say to the puplic CAUSE I NEVER being in bot party:/ What other word can i say:/ you wrong if you believe that i was botting imo

Hello Larethien,

First, you're on OUR forums, it is our choice to post/say/state whatever we want, publicly or not.
Second, that screenshot is enough for me personally to deny your application. Wether you were seeding in or outta party, you associated yourself with bots.
Third, we have have a screenshot that justifies our doubts, what have you got other than your word? Words of a stranger/unknown toon for me is therefore irrelevant.
Fourth, if you are as legit as you claim to be, you must have friends, can any recommend you?
And finally, fifth, Im the nominated fuckin forum nazi here and Im itching to /lock this thread but i might get spanked by the men in clan so I wont.

Thank you for playing Lineage2.

37 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
First of all you talk better plz. second yes i am in your forum cause i realy like your clan . third you haven't the fair to call me "bot" cause in your ipinion maybe i am ok BUT I am not my friend and i wan't to give me this title:) thank you for hear me !

View user profile

38 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:39 am

Angar

S grade
I'm withdrawing my -1.

Larethien and Gkagkounos (Bob) know each other IRL. If Bob trusts Larethien, then I'm inclined to as well.

A screenshot can say many things. This one shows Larethien in a catacomb room. If he was getting botted, then he'd be aligned with the other bots. He says he wasn't in group and I imagine Rinoa or Deedlit didn't try inviting him to see if he was partied or not.

Larethien also said he did seed while Rinoa and Deedlit were there. Either that's a lie, or they neglected to mention.

39 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:28 am

Crow

C grade
The question is did they see him smacking the mobs like the bots with no ss?

View user profile

40 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Reijin

anyone who seeds knows how it works. when u spoil the seed you have to click away fast or u start to hit the mob. also if the seed resists and you try to reseed teh same mob there is no reuse timer, so when u go to reseed its a guess if the timer is up and you auto-attack the mob if the reuse timer hasnt refreshed. I am just pointing out plausible explinations.

what im suprised about is playing 3 weeks and he is lvl 71... o.O !!

View user profile

41 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:42 pm

ektorgreat

C grade
Larethien wrote:1)Level 71
2)Class: SwordSinger
3)Previous Clans --- I was inactive about 5-6 months and my previous clan was EliteMercenaries
4)Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying?
Xmmm i have a friend who play l2 in prive and official servers about 2 years with me
I always like to be with a strong clan and pvping for the honor and psysicaly for PvP!
5)How old are you? 18
6)Where do you live? Greece athens
7)How much do you weight? 72 kg
8)How tall are you? 1,82 m
9)Male/Female? male
10)Pics? if you want pm in game for pics:P
My informations w8ting for your answer!Razz
Read ppl :p he was 68 before he came back according to his tellings..so 68-71 in 3 weeks not 1-71 in 3 weeks !

View user profile

42 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:52 pm

Larethien

No grade forum noob
ektorgreat wrote:
Larethien wrote:1)Level 71
2)Class: SwordSinger
3)Previous Clans --- I was inactive about 5-6 months and my previous clan was EliteMercenaries
4)Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying?
Xmmm i have a friend who play l2 in prive and official servers about 2 years with me
I always like to be with a strong clan and pvping for the honor and psysicaly for PvP!
5)How old are you? 18
6)Where do you live? Greece athens
7)How much do you weight? 72 kg
8)How tall are you? 1,82 m
9)Male/Female? male
10)Pics? if you want pm in game for pics:P
My informations w8ting for your answer!Razz
Read ppl :p he was 68 before he came back according to his tellings..so 68-71 in 3 weeks not 1-71 in 3 weeks !
you are my king +1 ektor Razz

View user profile

43 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 pm

Rinoa14

*Cookie Girl*
True angar didnt try to invite him thats why i didnt called him bot,i dont know i just posted the ss cause u told me Razz

View user profile

44 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 pm

Macaber

D grade
Ok i'm completely up in the air about this. He COULD be a bot, but we dont know that he is. Its not out of the question. On the same token, we have no proof that says he is a bot. For that matter i dont even think that ss even points to you being a bot. All i know is there are people in clan that know him and trust him. IMO give him time. Wait a while. If you keep playing and we see you out exping and your NOT botting then that will be enough for me. If we see you botting then obviously its a no. Time will tell.

View user profile

45 Re: Looking for joining interimo on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 am

hmm botter applicaiton denied !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum