Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hola:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am

Trav3ller

avatar
No grade forum noob
Hola everyone Smile
S Saint (77) / BD (68) looking for a new home Smile I talked to reijin and ladyA and decided to apply to interimo so that i will still have fun in this game.
Previous Clans: Truth - ExiledMasters - DarkArchons - lnferno
How old are you? 34
Where do you live? Greece - Kalamata
How much do you weight? 85
How tall are you? 1.90
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Only on private Razz
What are your goals in life? The name says it all Smile
What is the reason for human existence? Pleasure Razz
What is your favourite sex position? You ll have to try it to find out Razz

and ...how much cookies do u have? Plenty from Trader Joe's Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 am

katoura ston kwlo sou malakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! btw what lvl bd u got smilys active i have no fking clue ^^

oh nevermind
I am such a noob
it must be level 68

I also,
grief people, kill dark crusaders
cut my classes at school
don't finish my veggies most of the time

View user profile

3 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:46 pm

RedXcar

avatar
No grade forum noob
i know im new here & maybe my vote dont count but trav is a nice clanmate for me & always help me so +1(if my vote count ) Razz
nice to see u app here trav Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:45 pm

darqrad

avatar
No grade forum noob
<3 travy, id love to be u here too ^^

View user profile

5 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:46 pm

KS

avatar
Admin
++ old people, find me or ask for an invite from someone else in the clan traveller.


_________________
Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

6 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:51 pm

KS

avatar
Admin
Demoneyedcam wrote:katoura ston kwlo sou malakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! btw what lvl bd u got smilys active i have no fking clue ^^

oh nevermind
I am such a noob
it must be level 68

I also,
grief people, kill dark crusaders
cut my classes at school
don't finish my veggies most of the time

omg, such truth...


_________________
Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

7 Re: Hola:) on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:58 pm

reason

avatar
B grade
Trav3ller wrote:Hola everyone Smile
S Saint (77) / BD (68) looking for a new home Smile I talked to reijin and ladyA and decided to apply to interimo so that i will still have fun in this game.
Previous Clans: Truth - ExiledMasters - DarkArchons - lnferno
How old are you? 34
Where do you live? Greece - Kalamata
How much do you weight? 85
How tall are you? 1.90
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Only on private Razz
What are your goals in life? The name says it all Smile
What is the reason for human existence? Pleasure Razz
What is your favourite sex position? You ll have to try it to find out Razz

and ...how much cookies do u have? Plenty from Trader Joe's Smile

WTF? They have Trader Joe's in Greece?

View user profile

8 Re: Hola:) on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:47 am

Maenar

avatar
D grade
ffs guys why are you so kind?
NO we don't want him prolly ebeyer or boter
FFS HE IS GREEK

View user profile

9 Re: Hola:) on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:08 pm

Trav3ller

avatar
No grade forum noob
reason wrote:
Trav3ller wrote:Hola everyone Smile
S Saint (77) / BD (68) looking for a new home Smile I talked to reijin and ladyA and decided to apply to interimo so that i will still have fun in this game.
Previous Clans: Truth - ExiledMasters - DarkArchons - lnferno
How old are you? 34
Where do you live? Greece - Kalamata
How much do you weight? 85
How tall are you? 1.90
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Only on private Razz
What are your goals in life? The name says it all Smile
What is the reason for human existence? Pleasure Razz
What is your favourite sex position? You ll have to try it to find out Razz

and ...how much cookies do u have? Plenty from Trader Joe's Smile

WTF? They have Trader Joe's in Greece?


Friends bring me cookies from US when they come to visit me Smile
really loved them when i was in US ... best cookies ever Smile

View user profile

10 Re: Hola:) on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:08 pm

reason

avatar
B grade
I agree. I will remember that when I come to Greece. I can bribe Greeks with Trader Joe cookies. Maybe I can trade 4 boxes for a Baium ring or something.

View user profile

11 Re: Hola:) on Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:14 am

Trav3ller

avatar
No grade forum noob
Hm .. then bring me plenty i could use baium ring or S grade armor and weapon Smile

View user profile

12 Re: Hola:) on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:10 pm

KS

avatar
Admin
KS wrote:++ old people, find me or ask for an invite from someone else in the clan traveller.

we are filling fast just so you know. you have to try to contact someone to get an invite it is not coming in the mail. ^^


_________________
Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

13 Re: Hola:) on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:19 am

Reijin

avatar
Moderator
where are u so i can invite youto clan. we need the SE's to party with our nukers..... we have about 99.7% of devianne's sps in our clan and ofc all of them are out of mana... lf se mp regen asap!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum