Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFC

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:52 pm

Nathanos

No grade forum noob
Hi Interimo santa

Level (including subclass): Duelist 77/ spell singer 61
Previous Clans: Dragonfly Sacrifice(dead clan) CO1
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying?: Snipeyes and "Kalys" told me to apply.I am looking a new clan to play L2 at 100% in all ways.

How old are you?: 23 years old
Where do you live?: living in France
How much do you weight?: 80kg
How tall are you?: 1m90
Male/Female?: Male
Pics?: i dont think you wanna make nightmare ^^
What are your goals in life?: only having a lot of sex Smile
What is the reason for human existence?: existence? whats that? Very Happy
What is your favourite sex position?: doggie style

and ...how much cookies do u have? i havent cookies because.....Adelheide stolen me all! evil dorf!

In first time i want to apologize to following ppl : elewen loralon. they are nice guys and its humans behind keyboard.( sorry but my english is not perfect) im not bad and stupid thats why i wanted to do that. i know other nice pple in interimo Mcmardigan Sangias Snipeyes Reason Darqrad Jojje sorry for others but i never had occasion to speak with you ^^.

I left CO1 for multiple reasons: they are not organized at all. it sad coz this clan existing still C1 or C2 (i began to play from C4). Lots of you saw how its easy to frag us. they are slow make somethings. more than one years im in CO1 and never changed. i want to enjoy the game at 100% 200% 300% ect... ^^ thats why i left and apply here Smile

My nick sound greek but im not and i havent brothership with arthuros ( i dont like him).

if someone hates me, say me im open to talk :p
Ho i forget that : im very active because atm im unemployed.i saw you need BD? i can resub BD if still needed this class.

View user profile

2 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Angar

S grade
To be quite honest I thought this was a joke at first. But you're serious, aren't you?

Anyone wants to vouch for Nathanos?

3 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Nathanos

No grade forum noob
yes im serious....this is not the 1 first april..^^
maybe its coz i from Co1

View user profile

4 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Tio

D grade
Iam just waiting for Demons response, ur better not a softy!!

View user profile

5 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Crow

C grade
Sorry Interimo only accepts French speaking women!

View user profile

6 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:21 pm

Elewen

D grade
Seems Co1 is losing a lot of ppl lately XD. My vote will be the same as DEC.

View user profile

7 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:28 pm

Lorh

D grade
Nathanos wrote:Hi Interimo santa

Level (including subclass): Duelist 77/ spell singer 61
Previous Clans: Dragonfly Sacrifice(dead clan) CO1
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying?: Snipeyes and "Kalys" told me to apply.I am looking a new clan to play L2 at 100% in all ways.

How old are you?: 23 years old
Where do you live?: living in France
How much do you weight?: 80kg
How tall are you?: 1m90
Male/Female?: Male
Pics?: i dont think you wanna make nightmare ^^
What are your goals in life?: only having a lot of sex Smile
What is the reason for human existence?: existence? whats that? Very Happy
What is your favourite sex position?: doggie style

and ...how much cookies do u have? i havent cookies because.....Adelheide stolen me all! evil dorf!

In first time i want to apologize to following ppl : elewen loralon. they are nice guys and its humans behind keyboard.( sorry but my english is not perfect) im not bad and stupid thats why i wanted to do that. i know other nice pple in interimo Mcmardigan Sangias Snipeyes Reason Darqrad Jojje sorry for others but i never had occasion to speak with you ^^.

I left CO1 for multiple reasons: they are not organized at all. it sad coz this clan existing still C1 or C2 (i began to play from C4). Lots of you saw how its easy to frag us. they are slow make somethings. more than one years im in CO1 and never changed. i want to enjoy the game at 100% 200% 300% ect... ^^ thats why i left and apply here Smile

My nick sound greek but im not and i havent brothership with arthuros ( i dont like him).

if someone hates me, say me im open to talk :p
Ho i forget that : im very active because atm im unemployed.i saw you need BD? i can resub BD if still needed this class.

lol who made those questions thats weird
Does the weight matter to recrut? elephant

View user profile

8 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Crow

C grade
We don't take fatties!

View user profile

9 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Elewen

D grade
Lorh wrote:
lol who made those questions thats weird
Does the weight matter to recrut? elephant

If it's a female recluit yes it does.

View user profile

10 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 pm

LilMe

FORUM WHORE
He has a sound application and I like his reasoning. If we have the space for him and no legitimate botting/ebaying accusations, I say give him a chance.

+1

View user profile

11 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:48 pm

Reijin

Lorh I think that recruit questions was back from Fate before Morlek came and told roby "give me my stuff back". Maybe one of the guys in our clan mamde he questions when we were in Fate, don't remember.

About the recruit. At least he has intelligence enough to read the recruitment thread and fill oput the application questions. He is already ahead of a lot of other people just for his abilty to follow simple instructions. Shows to me he is teachable. So if some ppl can vouch for him in clan Im open to the recruit.

View user profile

12 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:36 pm

I dont use to say anything to recruits but this guy seems to be a nice person and never trashtalked to me when i killed him. I think thats a +1 coming from the arthuros crew. Well i had jojje in blocklist and he is in our clan atm, so why not give him a chance.
about the pvp skills i think he is more skilled than a lot a of ppl in our clan. imo.
+1 from me.
P.S. Nat, it wont be long til demon says "gtfo botting trash" or "no more noob gladies" or whatever. But he is lovely deep inside lol

13 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 pm

Crow

C grade
lovely deep inside? You pair of arse bandits!

View user profile

14 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:41 pm

shaddap u emo homo

15 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:44 pm

Crow

C grade
You'd like me to be a homo but sorry I don't swing that way! Go and tickle someone elses colon you poof!

View user profile

16 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Mr. poof for u honey Wink

17 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:49 pm

reason

B grade
I remember Nathanos not bsoe-ing most times (ever maybe)when I fought him - unlike the rest of his clan. Of the Co1 I fought, he spoke the least amount of shit and bsoe'd the least. So I'll give him a +.75!

View user profile

18 Re: LFC on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Crow

C grade
I think that's the nicest comment reason has ever made for anyone! That includes his mother.

View user profile

19 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING shit i just read this pos application.....fking co1 are u fking kidding ...only way yull get in this clan is if u can kill me 1v1 in pvp then ill just say you have good luck in pvp and kaiser will QQ then u might be able to join...as for now..go fuck yourself carebear bitch

View user profile

20 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 am

reason

B grade
lol. if nothing else your posts entertain me.

View user profile

21 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:18 am

Aerowyn2

B grade
Yeah I sit here at work and get a good chuckle of out them lol!

View user profile

22 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:01 am

sooooo lovely Smile))

23 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:32 am

Ingwena

+1, because VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
if there are no botting/ebaying/trashtalking/bsoeing accusations, get him in clan.
At what time do you play? How many hours per day?

extra points for following app.format and language efforts.

24 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:40 am

Macaber

D grade
First person in like 10 recruits to use the freaking format. +1 invite him already. Finally someone who is not a complete idiot with a reading disability.

View user profile

25 Re: LFC on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:33 am

Angar

S grade
Crow wrote:You'd like me to be a homo but sorry I don't swing that way! Go and tickle someone elses colon you poof!
Didn't you drop tag? GTFO.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum