Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

is there really any competition left on this server

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnIp3r

No grade forum noob
so after just two server transfers is there still any competition on this server or are they all gone i know that interimo has officially become the zerg of the server but is there enough challenge to keep everyone happy or well we all end up on bartz sooner or later i think if i had to pick a server id go kain i hear its almost 100% NA

View user profile

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah
Have fun on kain playing with the 8 players left there

View user profile

KS

Admin
server is a dynamic structure. it always balances itself out.

McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

Aerowyn2

B grade
Agreed. When you have two major clans like that just jump ship did you expect anything different?
People seem to be very fairweather. It's only been 2 weeks and people have already given up on the server. I just can't believe that many people left the first two transfers without actually seeing what would happen. Maybe we'll have some people transfer here yet.

View user profile

ektorgreat

C grade
First wave left, second wave that left is cause the ppl that stayed couldnt do shyt without those that left and be uber..so they follow their masters. xD

View user profile

Defrney

Admin
That will give new hopes for the new clans. They might see a chance against us, maybe we are back in time when dynasty was hated by server.

Angar

S grade
Defrney wrote:That will give new hopes for the new clans. They might see a chance against us, maybe we are back in time when dynasty was hated by server.
And we're the new Dynasty.

But yeah, the server will balance itself out one way or another. A guess is that the NF ally is going to break, one way or another. And maybe old p00t/syndi members might turn to the other "powerhouse" P*, and they'll beef up. I'm just guessing here.

SnIp3r

No grade forum noob
im not saying im giving up on the server i was just asking for everyones views of where the server was gonna go now that weve lost alot of ppl just tryin to hold a conversation

View user profile

Angar

S grade
Right now the wars are one sided but we got a new two-way war yestereday, so it's looking up. If we nag the rest of the ally enough they can drop some of the out of ally-alliances they have with SWAT and whatever that other ally is, Bloodsuckers or something (with Ouzopowers in it).

View user profile

Gornivor

TINY BALLS OF FLUFF
Demoneyedcam wrote:if u want a challange try to kill me...bet u cannot ^^ im the one wanting a challange here fuck the rest of u !

bounce

View user profile http://www.interimo.org

Maztyn

B grade
get out of dota and log in once in a while. Ranadin has wanted a piece of you for a long time and thinks you're scared..

View user profile

Gornivor

TINY BALLS OF FLUFF
what can i say... demon seems got owned?

View user profile http://www.interimo.org
SnIp3r wrote:so after just two server transfers is there still any competition on this server or are they all gone i know that interimo has officially become the zerg of the server but is there enough challenge to keep everyone happy or well we all end up on bartz sooner or later i think if i had to pick a server id go kain i hear its almost 100% NA

Cutelilme and me got a private competition. Something about penis

Maztyn

B grade
How do you play dueling penis with a toothpick? Someone stand in for Cute pls. Better yet, Cute can use mine. It's best to strike first from a distance when having penile sword fights anyway..

View user profile

SnIp3r

No grade forum noob
thats true maz considering adair has a bigger penis than cute and shes a chick

View user profile

Adair8

D grade
I refuse to be in any sort of E- mine is bigger than yours competition. and of course theres competition left on the server. you have to fight bots to get a good room in a cata...

What? they banned a whole bunch of bots?

DOH!

View user profile

Jojje

B grade
no fun no fun no fun, ally will break though ^^

View user profile

Jojje

B grade
YES IT IS A COMPETITION

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]