Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Angar....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: For Angar.... on Mon May 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Angar

S grade

27 Re: For Angar.... on Mon May 05, 2008 8:47 pm

fking epic now need the music

View user profile

28 Re: For Angar.... on Mon May 05, 2008 9:41 pm

Gornivor

TINY BALLS OF FLUFF
NEED MOAR COWBELL BABY

View user profile http://www.interimo.org

29 Re: For Angar.... on Mon May 05, 2008 9:43 pm

kalys

B grade

View user profile

30 Re: For Angar.... on Tue May 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Legba

No grade forum noob
Angar wrote:Don't wanna burst your bubble but if you wanna compete as an arcana lord you need 77 or 78 at least.
yeah i know.. but the requirements are 75 to participate in the swapping event... i think i will fall short anyways, i have to leave to Alaska in June. btw if you want to level me to 77-78 by all means you can do that too... i think i need 75 first though Smile

View user profile

31 Re: For Angar.... on Tue May 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Angar

S grade
Legba wrote:
Angar wrote:Don't wanna burst your bubble but if you wanna compete as an arcana lord you need 77 or 78 at least.
yeah i know.. but the requirements are 75 to participate in the swapping event... i think i will fall short anyways, i have to leave to Alaska in June. btw if you want to level me to 77-78 by all means you can do that too... i think i need 75 first though Smile
I might be wrong, but I think that switching sub for main class deal is a feature like name change, and not just an event. Lemme get 85 first, and I'll see about leveling you to 78 Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum