Interimo

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: http://interimo.moninter.net --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

recruit application

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 am

Semiaz

No grade forum noob
KS wrote:I havent talked to any of my friends about you yet. But lets just say I heard that you dropped tag from immos for some afk xp. Sry if my question is too blunt, I am just looking for an honest answer here. yes or no?

Sorry if my answer is too blunt but wtf is that? I am asking to fight the enemies of a clan that is enemy to the ally i always was, i ask nothing of the clan, i offer my dagger by your side, i am waiting for answer for 4 days now without any pm or mail by your side and now your only concern is if i ever did xp with program or not??
We are talking about a game and you are treating my application like it is the problem of the middle east. This is my answer to you:
"Yes i am a botter and ebayer. i also have a preference for little boys and when i was a child my mothers girlfriend taught me the way to please a mature woman. For more information there is a video in <edited to spare the children>. Just write the word Semiaz and you 'll find the sex scene".
So if your "virgin" clan want a g@y pederast ebay botter with childhood trauma by your side i am here. If you dont i am not. Eitherway since i have shown respect for you do the same and give me an answer cause i didn't receive any email or pm these days. I am just sitting in Giran checking this forum 5times per hour waiting for you to tell me the way i will continue playing this game.

Last edited by Angar on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

View user profile

27 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:39 am

kalys

B grade

View user profile

28 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:45 am

Semiaz

No grade forum noob
KS wrote:I havent talked to any of my friends about you yet.

Correction of my previous reply:
Forget it. C U in battlefield.

View user profile

29 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

Angar

S grade
Being blunt is being direct, to point with a question or in a discussion.

Happy botting Semiaz.

30 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Semiaz

No grade forum noob
This is the last time i check on this forum. After this you may delete this account:
Me being angry has nothing to do with the meaning of the question neither has to do with the clan members.
This has to do with respect.
KS's post is rather ironic than "blunt".
Your leader's behavior all these days was incurious and arrogant.
I do not accept such behavior against me by any way, not in real life-not in a game.
Following a leader acting like this is against my way of thinking.
You speak bad about oG but you are not better. You have been confused, thinking that you have "power", even in a game.
You have not real power and for sure you have no power on me.
Keep that thought in mind: you have no "power" this is just a game. Act normally, don't be confused, you are not different than the others.
BB interimo, i have been waisting my time.

View user profile

31 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Angar

S grade
All that rambling when all we needed was:

KS wrote:I havent talked to any of my friends about you yet. But lets just say I heard that you dropped tag from immos for some afk xp. Sry if my question is too blunt, I am just looking for an honest answer here. yes or no?
"Yes."

32 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Reijin

lol jesus h. christ! Clearly someone is really not taking this game seriously enough!

slackers! muahahaha

View user profile

33 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:17 pm

KS

Admin
holy jumpin jesus batman, it is not an insult, or sarcasm nor irony. It is a simple quick question looking for a simple answer:

1. i play the game for and with 100+ other people. That unfortunately means no time to screw around i get on boards a few minutes, post my stuff and disappear.
2. sry if felt offended because i didnt pm you and what not but it is a simple freaking question. I have nothing to hide, i like people that have nothing to hide.
3. if you paid attention to other other going threads you would have noticed that I replied "not at the moment" for everyone else because we have a ton of people waiting, and I didnt post that answer for you.
4. In conclusion, I dont have too much time to waste and frankly a simple "No" answer to a simple question would have gotten you a clan tag ahead of bunch of other people since I liked your classes. But instead you had to go act all crazy and stuff like you forgot your meds. /sigh

GL to you then.

McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
View user profile

34 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Maztyn

B grade
That dude had to have the most Emo post ever. Anger, find the top three most Emo posts and let's find our champion. That should keep you busy for a few minutes so you aren't so bored at work:)

View user profile

35 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah
wat a dumbass for getting all worked up for KS just trying to figure out wat he would be getting himself and his clan into by inviting this tool. sorry u had to wait so long for his answer, just go back to ur afk xp, and relax. get lvl 81, and i think that would offset how much of a cry baby u are, and i'd take u along in my pvp group.

View user profile

36 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm

i fking loled ..anyhow if kaiser dint get him i would have

View user profile

37 Re: recruit application on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Jojje

B grade
OMG!

View user profile

38 Re: recruit application on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:59 am

Breetai

D grade
Nice post..I was sleepy and tired but when I read that I woke right the fuck up. The intensity and pure emotion conveyed was off the scales. He's not emo by tag but definatley by heart!!

View user profile

39 Re: recruit application on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:41 am

wayylander

No grade forum noob
wonder if he /wrist after his last reply, most.... emo......post.....ever....

male pmt ftw

View user profile

40 Re: recruit application on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:58 am

Docs

D grade
wtf ................i told him he must wait cause ther are other ppl at wating list .............wtf i didnt know that he bot like he says .....

View user profile

41 Re: recruit application on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 am

Maenar

D grade
who is he?

View user profile

42 Re: recruit application on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:32 am

Angar

S grade
Maenar wrote:who is he?
Mr. Emo with a capital E.

Sponsored content